Tuesday 12 January 2016

Daniel Wellington Watch Review <3

The Hiya guys! 

So in today's post I'm going to be doing a very exciting review for you all! It's on a watch that I very kindly received from Daniel Wellington!

Link to their website : https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/

Instagram : @danielwellington

So here's a picture of the gorgeous watch! :
The watch that I have is the "Classic Southhampton 36mm Rose Gold Watch"! 

My family usually gift me money for Christmas, and this watch would be the perfect thing to purchase if your usually stuck on what to buy with your Christmas money and have some left over! These watches are super stylish and comfortable, I adore the rose gold watch face, just so stunning! These are £129 each, but if you use my code "simplyykatiee" you can get 15% off the price. I've been wearing this watch everyday recently and can't go a day without wearing it! 

Click the link back at the top of this blog post to purchase one of these gorgeous watches for yourself, and don't forget to use my code "SimplyyKatiee" for 15% off the price! 

~Katie.

6 comments:

  1. I love the quality of the pictures u have omg❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quality of that picture��

    ReplyDelete
  3. This watch looks lovely! Really enjoyed reading your review!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete