Friday 25 September 2015

25 Facts About Me <3

Heya everyone! This is a collab with the lovely Alice, check out her blog which is linked below to find out 25 facts about her! 

www.simplyxxalice.blogspot.com

Here's 25 facts about me! 

1) My name is Katie.

2) I have a HUGE makeup collection.

3) I love the shop Hollister.

4) I LOVE balmi lip balms ⬇️.

5) One of my favourite subjects is history, I also like English and maths.

6) I use a rucksack for school, not a handbag.

7) I'm writting this on my way to school.

8) I love dancing, singing and acting.

9) When I'm older I want to travel the world.

10) I have a weird obsession with Alpacas.

11) My favourite colours are purple and green.

12) I have an obsession with real techniques makeup brushes⬇️.

13) My favourite shop is probably Superdrug.

14) My favourite drugstore brands are Maybelline and Bourjois.

15) My favourite high end brands are Benefit and Mac.

16) My eyes are blue green.

17) I have dark blonde hair.

18) I'm really struggling to think of facts.

19) I love sweets!

20) I am a total concealer junky - one of my favourites is ⬇️.

21) I have one sibling, a brother.

22) Some of my favourite youtubers are Floral Princess, LillyMae, Zoella, Jim Chapman, Joe Sugg, and the rest of the Brittish youtuber squad.

23) My favourite fruits are strawberries and cherries.

24) When I go shopping I find it very hard not to buy anything lol.

25) When I'm older I want to be a dentist but then have a job to do with beauty and makeup on the side.

Okay so there you have 25 facts about me!

If you actually read all of them and are reading this now ily and comment "cheesecake" to confuse everyone!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for future blog posts!

~ K x

4 comments: