Friday 25 September 2015

Review on the MrBlanc Teeth Whitening Strips <3

Hello guys! 

The lovely company MrBlanc teeth whitening strips kindly sent me some of their whitening strips for me to try!



Here is their link to their website to buy some⬇️

http://www.mrblancteeth.com

I have tried them out for the last 2 weeks and am going to tell you my experience!

The first time I used them I didn't notice any difference which was pretty disappointing, but then the second time i used them I could notice the difference and some people at school commented on how white my teeth looked, after the third use I was literally so over the moon with the shade of colour that my teeth were! 

It wasn't an un-natural shade of white it was a very natural flattering shade which is wearing out gradually, but it has been exactly 2 weeks since I first used one and my teeth are still very white!

They are £19.99 for a 2 week supply, or £34.99 for a 4 week supply, or £49.99 for a 6 week supply! Super cheap!

But some for yourself now by clicking the link up there⬆️.

~K x

2 comments:

  1. Do your teeth not stay white then? They seem interesting aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for about 2 weeks, but if you want them to be semi-perminant then you have to continually use them <3

      Delete