Thursday 24 September 2015

QVS Makeup Brushes Review <3

Heya all! Recently I received some makeup brushes to try and review for you guys! 


  After using the brushes non stop for 2 weeks I think it's safe to say that I'm in love with them! They are mega soft and such good quality! Individual reviews on each brush below!

The bronzer brush - great for lighter complections as its not amazing at contouring but perfect for bronzing up the whole face! 

Perfection brush - great as its double ended! Applies concealer really well and helps to reduce the creasing under my eyes!

Angled blusher brush - fab to apply bronzer with to the cheek bones to get that chizzled and defined look!

Compact powder brush - I love this one as its great to shove in my handbag or school bag as its nice and small and compact for on the go just in case I get a bit oily and need to mattify my face!  

Flat top blusher brush - I don't actually use this brush for blusher *brush rebel* hehe I use it for Bb cream as it makes me have a nice light finish and doesn't make it look like it's been caked on!

Essential eye set - great for traveling and I especially love the brow brush as it defines my brows perfectly and makes them look on fleak!

Brow and lash groomer - a major makeup brush staple! Use this brush everyday and it makeup my brows look very tidy!

These brushes are all available in morrisons, Tesco, asda, and lloyds pharmacy!


They are all such amazing prices (£3-£5)


Follow their Instagrams - @qvs_beauty_uk & @qvsbeauty

4 comments:

  1. Such a good review! Defiantly gonna invest in these ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, these brushes seem great! X

    ReplyDelete