Friday 25 September 2015

Raspberry Pink Peony Pocket Bac Review <3

Hello everyone! This is going to be a short little blog post about a product I recently bought from eBay!

I bought a pocket bac, which is a brand by a shop In America, which is called bath and body works that I desperately want in the UK!

A pocket bac is basically a hand sanitiser with cute packaging and a lush scent!

I got the flavour - raspberry pink peony!




I bought it for £2.59, with free shipping from a seller on EBay (it was brand new). 

It came super quick and now I'm going to review it a little bit! 

Let me just say, the packaging is beautiful! It has lots of pretty berries on it! I love the shape and size of it as its nice and compact for your school bag, blazer, or handbag, etc. it was amazingly cheap for a new pocket bac!

The scent - WOW! It smells like freshly cut strawberries, it's a very sweet smell but isn't too over powering!

Overall I rate it a 9/10, to get a 10 I think it would need to have more blue bursting beads in it!
 
If you want to buy one, I linked the seller back up there⬆️.

They also sell many other scents to try! 

Bye Guys!

- K x

10 comments:

  1. I love pocket bacs - I don't know why Bath and Body works aren't in the UK yet as they would make a fortune!!

    - Jess xxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have a bath and body works in the UK xx

      Delete
  2. Is wish baths and body works was in the uk so I could try pocket Bacs easily xox

    www.charlottecrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want a pocket back 🙌

    ReplyDelete