Saturday 17 October 2015

Beauty Made Easy Products <3

Hiya beauties! 

In this post I'm going to be reviewing and showing you some of a company called "Beauty Made Easy" products!

Firstly are these nail polish removing pads:

They come with 5 separately packaged wipes, and one wipe removes all 10 fingers nail polish! They are really compact and remove nail polish easily! 
They are €3.49.

Next, I got these two packs of oil blotting sheets:

They remove ALL of the oil of your face leaving you not looking greasy anymore and looking lovely and matte! You only need one sheet at a time so the pack would last you ages! They are €7.49 each.

Thirdly, I got these three lip balms:

They are mega moisturising and leave a really pretty glossy look on my lips! I bring one to school with me and they are the perfect size to just throw in my bag or blazer and the colours are very school appropriate! They are €5.89 each.

Lastly, I got this "Lip Gaurdian":

It's a very intensive lip product that has spf 15 in it! It has a lip gloss style aplocater which makes the application very precise. This product is AMAZING for dry chapped lips - it makes your lips so so so soft and re-vitalised! It is €8.90.

Although these products prices are in euros, they ship internationally and if you don't use that currency like me - the price will translate to your chosen currency at the checkout!

Here's the link to their website and then you can buy some of their highly quality, cute products :

http://www.beautymadeeasy.eu/#!shop/dywyb

Hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment some feedback - it would be much appreciated! 

~Katie xo

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, I really want to try blotting sheets xox

    Www.charlottecrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never even knew that half of these things existed! This post has definitely given me food for thought! Will come back for more posts after reading this lovely one. Xx

    Check out my latest post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check your blog out now lovely xxx

      Delete