Friday 23 October 2015

Reveal&Review / New Brand In Superdrug? <3

Hiya guys <3 !

Today's blog post is very exciting!! As you can probably tell by the title, the much loved Superdrug is welcoming a new cosmetics brand to the shelves...

FREEDOM COSMETICS!!

I was lucky enough to get the chance to be sent some of the products that they are going to be stocking before they went into the shops, and in this post I'm going to be showing you some of the products that I was sent and reviewing them for you all✨!

Firstly I tried out these 2 eyebrow products...
The "Eyebrow Pomade" is super creamy and an awesome dupe for the "Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade" - the one from FREEDOM was £5 which is only a fraction of the price compared to the Anastasia one, and I find the consistency of it so much better!

The "Duo Eyebrow Powder" is also really amazing, I just expected to be a bog standard eyebrow powder, but I was pleasantly surprised! Mine is in the shade "Blonde" so it's really natural and doesn't make my eyebrows look fake. Also, it applies really nicely as when I dip my brush into the powder, it only picks up a small amount of the product so it applies incredibly!

Next is this FREEDOM "Pro Studio Priming Water"...
It keeps my makeup on all day and isn't sticky or tacky at all! Also, it smells just like tangerines which is so lush! It's £5.

I also got this FREEDOM "Pro Strobe Cream Palette"... 

It's amazing! It comes with a palette filled with cream contour and highlighting colours that are such a nice blendable consistency! It also comes with a brush which is the perfect shape to define your cheek bones perfectly! The kit is £10. 

Next, was this FREEDOM "Pro Highlighter"...

This product adds a beautiful glow to my face without making me look too dewy! It's very affordable at £3.50! 

Then I got this "Pro Contour Stick"...

Been loving this product as it makes my cheek bones look nice and chiselled, just like Kim Kardashians! It's £5 which is a really great price as the products is double ended so it also comes with a highlighting concealer which makes my dark under eye circles fade and it makes me look more awake! 

Here's the link to their website and then you can buy some of their wonderful, new and exciting products :

http://www.freedommakeuplondon.com

Hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment some feedback - it would be much appreciated! 

~Katie xo

19 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so excited! When are they out?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's very exciting! It out online I believe but it gradually will be put on shelves in store within the next few weeks! Xxx

      Delete
  2. The primer water looks amazing 🙌
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contour kit looks amazing x😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing!! Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - hmm that's a hard decision but probably the eyebrow pomade as its such an amazing dupe <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I am definitelyn going to look and try out their products! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these products look great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will look out for these in super drug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey i follow you on insta and i am new to this blog thing..what do people search to find this through google? How to i follow u on this? And i have one more question, how dou start your own blog... btw i am @leahs._.gymnastics

    ReplyDelete