Monday 12 October 2015

LuxePinapple Box Review <3

Heya everyone! :)

Today I have a review for you guys! Yay! It's LuxPinapples "September On Point" month subscription box, each month the box focusses on cosmetics for a certain part of your face - this week being "eyebrows". My eyebrows are naturally fair so I ALWAYS use makeup on them! So when I received this months box I was over the moon!

Okay... Let's get started!

Here's what is Septembers box :


It comes with -

- LuxePinapple collection brow powder with a choice of 6 shades. These powders are easily blended to enhance and define your brows with ease! $13

- Eyebrowz brow bone highlighter: the details matter! This creamy powder creates a beautiful finish. It will lighten your eyes and enhance brow definition. $5.95

- Eyebrowz set of 5 brow stencils: adorable set of 5 eyebrow stencils made from Mylar plastic to bend and curve around the face. $17.95

- Crown brush #C413 Brow duo brush: one slant edge that fills in your brows, and a spoolie brush to comb those little pretties into order. $3.28

The box per month is $29 but they ship internationally and if you live outside of the USA like me - the price will translate to your chosen currency at the checkout!

Here's the link to their website and then you can buy this months box :

http://www.luxepineapple.com

Hope you enjoyed this post! Please comment some feedback - it would be much appreciated! 

~Katie xo

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing, I wish I could afford subscriptions like this!😍 I also love the look of your blog right now, it's flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - this is one of the best subscription boxes! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your blog its amazing!!

    ReplyDelete