Monday 12 October 2015

Review on "Miss Patisserie" Cosmetics <3

Heya beauties, so today's post is another review, you guys said you love my reviews so here's another one...

Miss patisserie kindly sent me some of their products for me to review. Here they are -


The first thing I received was their "Watermellon Body Scrub" it smells INSANE - honestly one of the best scents ever! After applying and using it to make my skin super smooth, my skin smells of lucious watermelons! £11.99

The next I recieved the "Grape Lipbalm" which is mega moisturising! It's made of all natural ingredients such as beezwax and shea butter that will nourish and protect dry lips! £5.25

Lastly, I was sent the "Pine Soy Candle". It burns for ages and let's off a gorgeous smell, the smell is really refreshing also! £11.99

Their products are such amazing quality and would made great Christmas presents as they are really affordable and when you use them they are lovely and luxurious! 

Here's the link to there website!

http://www.miss-patisserie.com

Hope you guys enjoyed! See you in my next post :)

~Katie xo

4 comments: